Do you want to work in Canada as a Truck driver? Have you been searching for driving jobs in Canada for foreigners? This post answers all your question including the salary, demand and accommodation requirement.
In total there are about 55,600 vacancies for truck drivers across Canada. The average salary of Driver in Canada is $39,520. It varies according to the number of years of experience and according to the companies.
Truck drivers can get work permit for Canada under Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). Most of the Canadian trucking companies employ young foreign skilled workers through this channel.
Full Job Description
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Various locations
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, And Courses
- DZ class license
Communication Systems Experience
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
Security And Safety
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions And Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 44 hours per week
How To Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.